Monday, August 20, 2007

At the Mars Bar!!

Guess What!!! I found some picture That happen during Ethan's Birthday!!!

Let me introduce you to Mars Bar: where Gays, Lesbians and Straights gather together and dance =) They have drag shows every Saturday night, and here are some photos of them performing.

I love the lipstick that the lady in purple wears, The redhair lady is the prettiest, and the blonde lady is the hottest!! I had to put up the redhair chick picture again; she is sooo pretty. the guy next to her is on of the dancers during the performance.










Let me list down the nicknames I've gotten for my lovely housemate; aka Ethan Tan.

Babycakes: because that was already giving to him my Kenny

Chipmunk: because he reminded of one (I'm not the only one who thinks he look like a chipmunk)

Big mouse: because he quietly eats everything that he sees, especially Pigeon's gummies, while I'm the little mouse at home, because i take one bite and leaves the rest for Pigeon to eat.. =)

Chicken head: for his hair style; he calls me Japanese doll because of my hair style.

SoooSoooo back to the Birthday party at Mars. All the birthday people gather on the stage and each one has to do something "embarrassing". Girls flash and guys have to drop the pants.

Here is Ethan's embarrassing moment!! hahaha By the way , he wore a clean pair of underwear; AussieBum. Shy and Kawai-ne little chipmunk.

No comments: