Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Long time no talk..

I just realised that I have not been "talking" much on my blog... =)
A lot of food pictures and celebration photos, but not much random chatting or comments.

Lately I have fallen in love with Pandas, especially winter makes me feel like one. How nice if life is a lazy dazy day for me. All I have to do is to lie around and have bamboo shoots within my grasp.



This sure is the life for me... I don't mind living in the wild like this.. =)





Been feeling like a fat panda too... the winter is not helping me to maintain my weight, so don't even think i could lose weight either. Been having late nights as well, watching movies, anime, playing PS2 and hanging out with friends; that explains the black eyes as well.....




Yawn.. and the world yawns with me....













See the world in different angle...

No comments: