Friday, August 17, 2007

Officially introducing Pigeon

Running through memory lane....

It has been a fast journey for me. In a blink of an eye, it has been one year with Pigeon already. There wasn't any major quarrel, just the occasionally nagging and hissy fits (guess who is the one who started it =P)

So here, I "Official" introduce you to Pigeon and tell a short story of the one year we are together.
We started off the day I went to Perth last year. hahaha had a mini long distance relationship for a week. Interesting experience; hogging Jane's computer and getting through the day with my dodgy Panasonic mobile phone...

Pigeon birthday came 1st. We went to Sammy's for his birthday. This was the first picture I sent home to my sisters and mum to see. Their first, second, third comments were on the seafood platter we ordered; they sort of disregarded the 2 people behind it. 1st part of the email : nice huge plate of seafood, fresh? $$?? where??? bring them there next time...etc... last part of the mail only sort of mentioned / describing pigeon as "ok"... what the @#$^%&



The Food and Wine Festival down at Barrossa Valley. We spend 2 days at the valley eating and drinking different food and wine, (will be heading for the festival again this year; next weekend).



August baby birthday bash; we went Melody for karaoke. That is when Pigeon had his birthday cake (hehehe I know, it's abit late)


Sept: The Royal Adelaide Show, where we tried to win some prizes, buy show bags and tasting free food. (going there next month... muahaha more toys)


Finally my birthday arrives...=) (check old post for details) We went to one of the Japanese restaurant in Hyatt... I had my lovely birthday cake.


Schutzenfest!! German beer and roast hocks.....

Finally, out 1st year Anniversary Dinner in a fusion restaurant in Hilton.


I realised that most of my pictures with Pigeon are taken surrounding with food.... hmmm that's good or bad??...We went to Robbie William and Human Nature concerts together as well, but there wasn't any photos of us and the singers; therefore, no point of me putting just the singers' photos.

No comments: