Tuesday, October 17, 2006

NEW NEW NEW

After a nice quiet dinner with my ex coursemates; one of them said something that made me realise that "Hey, that's true"......

This should be consider a new chapter in my life...Begining with the moment I hit 25 years of age....
I've got a:

1. "New" job (New contract). Same job as I had begining of the year, but I was working as casual (part timer)... now I'm working full time and higher pay (I think), with benefits of course.

2. New place. Found a nice cozy place at the egde of the city.... fully furnish, and hot at one end and cool down the other... this is good cus I can choose to move about when the weather gets too chilling or too warm at one side of the house....

3. New Man in my life. Treats me nice, considered mature... and we have some similarities passing by in our daily lives.

so what else is new???

Well, my lovable dog (Pandora) gave birth to 9 puppies..... So if anyone in Malaysia want some rojak dogs, leave a message and your details.... you'll receive them soon! =)

No comments: