Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sensitivity of smell

Was talking to a friend and this topic came across:
Gals sense of smell VS Boys sense on smell
@.Are gals more sensitive to smell than boys or vise versa?
Based on two people survey: Gals are more sensitive to odours and boys are more sensitive to perfume
Hahaha that sound 76% true to me.... and I wonder why?
I have to admit that I am sensitive to BO... pew, they need deoderant... It's understandable that people who play sports tend to sweat and stink but after a nice shower, they'll be as right as rain. I can't stand people who call their BO as manish smell (yuck!)... some people (base on race, which I'm not gonna mention, you know who you are) just tend to stink.. is it their culture not to shower? or not to care that they stink? or they just smell that way no matter how clean they are?
Hmmm for me, guys (ahem buff guys) with perfume like Eternity Men, Polo Sports, Blue Jeans, Hugo Boss (latest one) just smells yummy.... I'm sure it goes the same to guys smelling at gals' perfume, especially pretty gals... that where Impulse body spray portrays... the gal puts it on everywhere, and the guys just follow and sniffing from behind. Well I know a couple of guys who takes huge whiffs of the gal walking passing them.
What do you think? agree? disagree?... hahaha winks~*

No comments: