Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Puppies pictures!!!

Let my formally introduce you to my beloved Pandora.... in my eyes, she still is a little baby.. and my baby has given birth to 9 brown puppies.....
You have to agree that this is a cute cute Rottweiler!!! Can't see any killer eyes and scary fangs in any inch of her (That is because she's a softie).... How can anyone not love her??? Can't imagine why my frens are afraid of them (Rotts I mean)
As for her little puppies... They are brown in colour!! Brown!!!!!??? I thought black would be the dominate colour, but apparently not!! Now who is that irresponsible BROWN father??!! @#$%#@$^
I can't wait to go back home and give P mummy and this pile of babies a big hug!!!... man, in 2 months time, they will turn into noisy little devils that will chew anything and everything in sight!!! Good luck to my sis and mum in taking care of them... Can they sent one pup here?!!! I want one!!! I miss having a dog here... sigh.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blue~
oo...the dog that you have back in m'sia is Rottweiler ..... my grandfather hse used to had one too~~~ very cute!!!