Monday, July 04, 2005

Money Money Money

It's end of the "Financial Year" over here in South Australia; I've just receive my tax refund paper thing. Oh a brief explaination: I've worked a month in University, and I've got paid for work (my own honours project).... and of course you get tax. but if your tax is below a certain amount, it's fully refunded. So obviously mine is given back... (i'm currently $450 richer) muahahaha..... so happy....

bounce bounce bounce.... It definatedly made me make up my mine to work here before i go back to Malaysia. so in total that I've earn for a month was about $3100 for just casual work. Imagine that i'm working permeanent....and thinking even further, you have to times by 3 for RM$.... (ka-ching!)....now where can you get that amount in Malaysia?

I've already bought a 1992 baby Charade with most of my paid but i still think it's worth every penny of it. No regrets!

No comments: