Monday, July 04, 2005

Pack me bags and head off!

Yes!!! I'm heading to Sydney tomorrow!.... I haven't been to Sydney yet, I sure hope that I'm gonna like it there. I didn't like Melbourne, too KL like (not a bad thing) but the cold weather got to me. It felt crowded, cold and dark. I guess I'm more of a Sunshine person.. hmmm?

Anyway, a weeks after that it's home sweet home in good old Malaysia!... sigh, only back for 10 days, have to meet up with friends, go shopping for clothes, eat "see ham", lala, asam laksa, curry laksa, nasi lemak, "lou min", "ha min".... hmmm tummy growling just thinking about it. So many things to do, so little time.

Oh and my job when I go back is to shower my dogs... yes, they need a bit of washing (so I've heard). ever since my dumb maid ran away, household chores are a pain in the #$%#%... it's actually not that bad, if there were less trees.... but then I've always love a good big garden of my own, with vegetables or fruit trees planted everywhere. The annoying part is where you need to sweep and pluck away the weeds.

Right, back to happy thoughts... I'm going on a holiday!!! not gonna worry aout my honours project till I'm back after then hols!

No comments: