Thursday, July 07, 2005

I love Sydney!!!

I love Sydney!!!.... it's a whole lot better than Melbourne....

okie, I've only got 32 minutes left to write out all i have to write.......I'm currently in the internet cafe checking all my junk e-mails.... i've got sore feet, and painful knees... been walking for 3 days and i think my knees will be giving way soon.... gonna rest thru out the afternoon for the day....

okie... 1st day in Sydney... all i did was to walk around the place where i live YHA Sydney Central... good location... anyway, when to chinatown etc.....then slept in the evening... get to know my roommates during the nite, then more zzzzzzz.....

the second day. hmmmm... interesting day: nearly got run over by a car.. literally a few inches away... (the problem is i wasn't shock or afraid.... the lady behind me screamed.. and I was like: oh a car just flew by... hmm??) it's abit abnormal.... can't explain it....

Still on the second day, i went to the Opera House, the Sydney Bridge, Dalring Habour.... etc... got lost, found my way.. got even more lost.. still able to get home in peace........
Have terrible aching feet with a few blisters... so a word of advice... buy new shoes if you plan to go for loooooooooog walks.

third day... went to Chinese Friendship Garden... quite a nice place... very "peacefu"and too chinese feng shui... a good place to hve a picnic... or an afternoon of doing nothing.....

yes, pictures and more details will be put up soon... me need to make full use of this internet time.......

No comments: