Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Manse; last fine-dining meal before Pigeon went back.

I like the setting of this place, very sweet. A nice place for some peace and quiet dinner.











Cocktails and champagne















I don't know how to describe the meals and I can't remember what was what. There are alot of flavoursome sauces and foam. The little portions of dishes don't leave a big impact in my memories =P but the decorations are cute, especially the last few dishes (round little balls). The pictures consist of 2 sets of degustation; set of 6 and set of 8 + complimentary dishes. I cant remember which is the 6 or 8, so I'll just combine them together... hehehe










































































They update their menu pretty frequently (every season I think), you can check for the latest online. I'm slightly disappointed because it's a french restaurant and there are no escargots... sigh...

No comments: