Friday, May 23, 2008

I LOVE MELTS!

Move aside Pizza Hut/Dominos/Shakey's, Melts Pizzeria is in the house!!! The pizzas that stole my appetite away, far far away from big fat layer of crust and dripping cheese & meat oil; substitute with gourmet pizza with vegetables.

Every meal starts with a drink; and I've decided to be bogan for the night: Come to me, my Stella....
























I have nearly finish the list of pizzas that they serve in Melts. These are just a few of the pizza that I've taken photo of. Pic 1: Scallop which has scallops, truffle, buffalo mozzarella, peas and spring onion. Pic 2: Funghi which has mushrooms, porcini, foir di latte (cheese), free range egg, thyme and parmesan. Pic 3: The Jamon which has tomato& mozzarella with rocket salad, olive oil, shaved prosciutto & parmesan.





















































The best idea is go with friends as you can share (max 6 ppl, they cut the pizza to 6 pieces, portions wise, 1 pizza per person is just nice =), unless you're pigeon who can eat more than 2 in one sitting). I've already tried Margarita, Broccolini, Prawn, Scacce, Albondigas, Pepperoni and El Diablo.

I've still got Bianca, Patatas, The 160, Puancho and Bimbino to go. Sigh, downfall is that this place is burning a major hole in my wallet. A pizza cost about $20, 3 times more $$ than the fast food ones.... =( I am determined to finish the menu!!...

Suggestion: Funghi, Broccolini, Scallop and Prawn are classified under the light tingling full flavour pizza, eat those ones first before you move onto the ones with pepperoni and anchovies. If you eat it the other way round, stronger favour tends to cover the lighter ones.

Danger: Once you start, you can't stop.

No comments: