Sunday, April 20, 2008

Concubine..

Why would someone name their restaurant "Concubine"??? Sounds awful!! Maybe someone should open a restaurant called "Eunuch". The drinks they serve are quite unique and interesting. I had a green tea cocktail and pigeon had a lychee cocktail. Very refreshing.


Food: doesn't meet our expectations in relating to the price. The dishes are over priced, portion is small and the taste is normal. As a fine dining restaurant, there should always be something unique or chef special dishes. There is nothing special or unique with the dishes.


The peking duck was so so. I have tasted better peking duck in one of the chinese restaurant in Chinatown. The lamb was okie as well.












The mussel dish and the seafood dish was good but not fantastic.


The big peas was normal too. Won't be going back there again unless some friends decide to have a get to gather there. =) . And me, most likely, gonna suggest somewhere else. HEHEhehehehe....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.