Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blog entry removed...

An entry in my blog has been removed temporarily or indefinitely really depend on the outcome. The reason it was removed: due to a complain made by a reader.

Well I was "given" by the end of the week or month to have that entry removed or else he would take it to court. If I removed it by then then he would pay back what he was responsible for.

Well, the entry has been removed temporarily. To my dear reader: You have till the end of this month to fulfill your part to make the deletion indefinitely.

________________________________________________________________

On a brighter note.... My baby blog is all grown up!! I had just received my 1st threat incident. Hmmm This also tell me that the circle of readers to my blog has increased significantly; therefore I'm going to sign up for advertising in my blog. Might as well earn some $$$ through people reading my blog and criticising it =)...

So in advance to the readers... Arigato Gozaimatsu (bow bow bow)

No comments: