Monday, February 11, 2008

Catfight via blog

This is actually last year's news....hehehe it just pop into my mind and sort of voicing it out....

A very very bored me (one day) click into Kenny's site, into his fren's site to another fren's...
And there it was a girl, V, "bia-tching" bout some girl, X, over a guy. And the curious me went to X site to see her bia-tching back.

V's story: Apparently X always was the best-fren of the guy, but never accepted his love and only when he went out with V only did X realise that she is in love with this guy.

X's story: Although the guy and her weren't an item, he was X soulmate and V snatch him away.

(this is what I understand from their "conversations")

And so the site kept me entertained for a few days; until I got bored; V also took off her story as it decreased her blog sales... hahaha funnie...

Fighting is childish!! Make is clear first.
Ok, that aside: Is catfighting over blog useful? Which is more mature; fist fight vs verbal/blog fight? hahaha... To me, picking a fight through the internet is more of a coward way compare to fistycuff. There was a case where 2 crazy dota nuts was cursing and swearing at one another, their mothers and grandmothers etc.... wouldn't it be fun to just give them boxing gloves and they can settle their scores. Of course it would be crazy to ask one another for a duel, and evern worst to hand them a gun and do the russian roulette.

I'm just thinking out loud. I'm bored... hehehe.... quiet Chinese New Year!

No comments: