Sunday, November 04, 2007

There is always one in a relationship....

I start off by being sarcastic "To the people reading this and maybe offended by it, I apologise" BUT I'm still gonna tell it anyway, "So.. U* Y****"

hehehe.. I realised that in a relationship, there is always one person who wants "everything". I'm not a gamer or a high tech updater. I don't really care for wii or PS3 or Xbox.. etc... but some people do. I'm not sure to call it KiaSu or interest or hobby. A few of my friends (who are in a relationship), one of them always has this kind of itching habit.

Between me and Pigeon, Pigeon is one of those people with high interest in computer/ PS/ wii games, especially if it involves basketball or football. He could walk up to the shop every 2 days to check if the game is out...hmmmmm.... Good or Bad?? I don't really know....

As for me, I don't know what I KiaSu on..... Till now I want a rott of my own, but my rented place can't have pets. So I guess I KS on a house with a garden (bought by pigeon) to have my own puppy... =P
make sense?? Not to me..... teeheeehee....


PS: no bosses for one week, I'm getting hyper relax.....

No comments: