Tuesday, October 09, 2007

To judge or not to judge

Who are we to say that this person deserve to die? deserve to get what or how she was treated? and who are we to say that that person deserve to win awards? deserve all the attention?

I'm currently in a angry phase of mind; not towards life, not towards work or my relationship. I am feeling angry for someone else (IR). IR was and still is mistreated by a two-faced baboon. I do think that the baboon deserve to fail her current degree. She doesn't do anything, whines about everything; when corrections were made in her work, she whines and asked why should she correct them and yet still ignores them, hands them straight up, then complains that you didn't tell her that she needs to correct them. This baboon has the nerve to hand up her empty thesis and ask what she should be writing for the results and discussion section. She is freaking lucky that I am not the one in charge of guiding her, I would slam the thesis back into her face "YOUare the one who did the experiments, YOUshould know the results, now YOU write about that!" . Her presentation was not even done by herself.

Why after such a loooong time I have my nerve snapped? I already had my share of confrontation with her and she is smartly avoiding another one. I have my big fat tail hanging out for her to step onso another war can break out, yet somehow she still manage to avoid it. BUT the tail of IR is like thread thin, she still manages to find and step on it. There is a limit of how much I can take in seeing baboons like her takes advantages of peacemakers. That is why I snapped!! 2 more months to go, I WILL "TAHAN"/"YAN"/ BEAR WITH HER!!!

ooo and before I forget, this baboon wants to take up Phd and be a lecturer. This situation is freaking kidding me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blue: omg, are you serious with the last statement? pity the students.....

Annabeth said...

ya la!!!.... really ||| ....