Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Bygones be bygones?

I know a few of my friends still remained in contact with their exs even though it ended in sour ways. As for myself, all of them ended sourly, so there is no point that I remain in contact with them.

Interesting enough, 2 of my exs decided to contact me, last month, after they themselves were the first to shut off from my world.
Should I be mature (enough) to go back being good friends with them?? I don't think so.
I can be mature enough to just say Hi and Bye. As for telling them about my "happening" life = FAT CHANCE.

This did not only happen to me. Pigeon's ex also decided to talk to him last month. What is with September? a reconcile month? Has some astrologist told them that this is the month for bygones to be bygones? sheesh....

Me wonder wonder; The answer is NO. Once an ex = always a stranger.

What about you??

No comments: