Tuesday, March 27, 2007

So many things to say, so little time..

I am back from Thailand!!

Where did I go? A small little village in Thad Tai.
What for? Missionary work. There is an Orphanage and Christian Church that my church support.




What was going on in those few days? I guess I'll start with the serious work, then I'll put the "funny" stuff else where then... =)
Ah, trustly AirAsia, for cheap flights... On our way to Chiang Mai...



Here we have a short prayers for the mall night service the day we reached there. A small introduction for the 6 of us were given; and the kids themselves introduced themselves as well.

We each take turns to tell a moral story or share an experience we had with god to them. The person in Green is the pastor who runs the church and take cares of the orphanes. He helped us translate from English to "La Hu" language, while the boy in black and orange translate from chinese to "La Hu" language.


My bed.... small and comfy... Definately straightened my back when i zzz every night =P

No comments: