Monday, March 19, 2007

Back Home!! Full Fridge, with nothing to eat.....

HOME SWEET HOME MALAYSIA!!!
I just got back a couple of days ago. It's nice to be back once in a while.... get rested, rejuvenated.. etc Some stuff just bring back memories. One of the joke in my house is that the fridge is always full, but nothing to eat!.. Take a look at one of my fridges. Do keep in mind that all fridges in my house are under the same condition.
Lets start from the very begining, a very good place to start!! I'll just type what is visible okie =)
From the 1st level, there is juice juice and more juice, oats milk , soy bean milk, pineapple tart, some rice pop crackers, bread and red bull.
2nd level: Lots of small containers, containing "dunno what: biscuits,odd looking herbs", a McD fries packet, biscuits and cake.
3rd level: ginger beer, milk, packet tea, sprite, wine, yoghurt, bread and biscuit.
4th level: more drinks, instant noodles, more little containers...

Where is your average fridge filled with snacks??? junk food? It's official, I have aliens living in my fridge. Most of the stuff, I have no idea what they are... Maybe for you, you'd think that there's alot of things to eat, for me: I don't fancy bread, tarts and cakes, picky on the type of biscuits I eat. This leaves with with pretty little options =)

No comments: