Monday, January 15, 2007

The love that got away!!! =( sob sob

I finally got the pictures from my mobile transfered to the computer. Now I can blog about someone which I can't take my eyes off.

Was it a huge mistake of letting he go???
I don't know his name but I know where his family came from; they are Dutch.

Look at him!!! sigh.... fell in love the moment I saw him; downstairs of Myers store. I have been visiting him every chance that I've got when I go to the city..... Then one day, suddenly, he was gone.... never came back....sigh......















Breed: Keeshond.... Cost: Aus $950.....
The price had me doubting whether to get him or not..... I guess if it was $500, I just might!!just might get him..... I missed him alot... other puppies do not come close to his level of cuteness... More over he follows me around the glass cage.... how can I not like him??.....
How will he grow up to be??? Well, I Yahoo-ed it... and the below picture is how he is gonna turn out to be..... Big, Furry and Cute!!
I missed him heaps...... hope our path will cross again.... big big flying kisses to you my 小可爱!!!

No comments: