Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Lots and Lots of Fun

It's been on my mind since I've started watching the entire Iron Chef Japan series... My In-Law-to-be seems to look like Masahiko Kobe. SO... I decided to use the celeb look alike program to find out (Thank's to Wei)... hahaha so 1st off lets start with my sisters and brother.


What do I have?

Oldest sis

So who she really look alike??? Don't ask me why old ugly guys are in there...=) her features just happen to fit it I guess =P There is a certain resemblant to the Korean actress... hehehe

Older sis

Hmmm not bad not bad... look quite alike as well...=)

Me

Why got old auntie there??!!! #%#%#
hahaha aside from that, I like my look alike celebrity!!! HOT!HOT!HOT!!!

Younger bro

Sorry Pinn, I don't know why a girl's picture is 1st... I don't have much of your photos, they are all from the Redang trip. This was one of the close up ones =P


My Bro-in-law-to-be

Who is this 1st guy??? Don't think you look like him much. hahah even Chiang Kai Shek is also included. Don't you think he looks more like Kobe???
The first on the left... Masahiko Kobe, Italian Iron Chef!!!

hahaha but I don't think he can cook as well as Kobe... hahaha Good lamb though SDoon!!!

I had fun doing this!!
Check out www.myheritage.com for the fun!teeheehee Happy Checking It Out!!

No comments: