Thursday, December 21, 2006

Robbie!!Robbie!!Robbie!!

Robbie William's Concert! 5th December 2006 (Tuesday)
Entrance ticket!!
Oval B : That is where I am
My first ever concert!! I'm serious!! I've only been to Wu Bai and ChinaBlue and CoCo Lee 's "qian ming hui" poster/cd signing... They did sing a song or two during that session, but that hardly could be considered as a concert.


The stage far far away!! (well, it's closer than the seating seats!)
Warm warm evening.......
Great day for concert! I reached AMMI Stadium about 6pm. The show started off with "Sneaky Sound System" performing on stage. Well, the leading guy singer looked abit like Faramir from Lord of the Rings, he can't sing sing, he could only rap, which doesn't suit his image. The leading gal singer looked like scary spice; big poofy hair, cute cheeky look and a bloody good voice!!! (bad taste in clothes, maybe it is in fashion..hmmm)

Night view of the stage from where I stand!!
I know it's kinda far, but yet near....
There's two huge screens that showed the performance" on the stage. I could still see Robbie from where I stand, the size is about a hairpin's height....=P....



The pictures below was taken by a friend of a friend (who was lucky and crazy enough to be right in front-and I mean right in front-of the stage. Good for him!!!
The stage - upfront and personal with Robbie!!!
Interesting stage design, lots of lights but not much usage of the top section.
He only used it to come down (once) to the stage below at the 1st interval of the concert.



I can't remember what number he singing was for this pose:

My guess is "Let me entertain you"






The bad boy "lansi lanyong" look!!!!

Well, rumour has it that he is gay! but no matter if he is or not, he is a brilliant performer and entertainer.... Well, he did pull off smart remarks here and there. He smoked on the stage (smoke free concert) and teased the audience "Don't you just wanna punch me?"(Can't remember what he said exactly, it's along that line). Hey if you're famous and rich, you wouldn't give a damn anyway.

What do I know about Robbie?! well, I know he prefered Adelaide to Perth (he said so himself) not sure of how Melbourne and Sydney concert went!

The concert finished about 11pm.. and it's traffic jam all the way back to the city (not funny). It's been sooooo long since I was stuck in the jam (in Malaysia)......yawn yawn...

A fantastic 1st ever concert for me!!! This sure set a high bar for the next concert I'm going to!!Watch out Red Hot Chilli Pepper!!! Show me your stuff!!!

No comments: