Thursday, December 14, 2006

Changed??

Well, where should I begin??.... right:
6am, got a sms from my bestfriend (J) in Adelaide... can't remember much what she wrote, I just replied "I know"... then next thing I got was a sms reply that "Life is too good for me and I've changed" hmmm ...
After reading back the sms J 1st sent me, there was a question inside and not a statement =P (but there's no question mark behind that sentence)... Oii...What do you want me to answer at 6am in the morning??!!! I'm not a wake yet!!
Anyway, back to the topic... Have I changed?
Analysing begins:
1. Well, life is different compare to uni and working life.... Time ain't so flexable no more
2. Got a new bf, time spent with friends would have changed abit here and there... well, honeymoon month*s is/are already over.... I have to agree that spending time part with friends have changed (comparative speaking)
3. Anything else? I'm not quite sure...

Complaining begins (for the sake of complaining):
1. "Life is too good for me" !! what kinda statement is that?? you happy for me? or envy of me??
2. Well, I can't be an on call boyfriend standby... in uni I was from 9-5 =P

=P no offence J, moody morning..... feel like Garfield, but on a Friday.... need zzzzz.....

So have I changed? Yes I have.. drastically? Not that I know of...
Am I still straightforward? - Yes
Am I still abit crazy? - Yes
probably I should have a survey going on...
------------------------------------------------------------------
Too practical Little practical Same Little crazy Extreme crazy

or what sort of terms should I use?hhhmmm....
Oh well, me back to work....

No comments: