Monday, September 11, 2006

$$$$$ Part 2

A short update on myself:
I am still waiting for my working visa to be approved and I'm currently holding a bridging visa. So does that allow me to work??? Actually, I don't know; gonna find that out tomorrow!

So what is this sudden talk of $$$?? Well, since I'm not working, it's so clear to see the $$$ in my account dropping at a constant speed. sigh... :( Feels like I'm going broke by the minute!
As for the lyrics which I've posted earlier... well, I havn't got the need to go to that extreme to get any.... It's just depressing to look at the decrease.... It was nice looking at it shooting up when I got my tax return....

A few of my frens are facing money problems; juggling with $$$ is such a pain in the butt. hahaha one of them (W) is looking for a Sugarmama... well, the one sugarmama I can think of is the one who had her salary increased recently (J).... As for me, I'm living my life on a reasonable quota (I think) which hopefully enable me to survive to the end of September.....

What expenses I have and where did the rest of my $$$ go??? Starting from the most important one of course...
1. Food
2. Phonebill
3. Road tax
4. Application fees
5. Agent fees
6. The Adelaide Show (showbags, games and food)
7. Birthday presentS (why are there suddenly so many frens' birthday in August,September and October????!!!!)
8. Petrol
9. Carpark fees
10. Bubbletea (yes I have to include this in the list; I'm a bubbletea addict)

I guess that's it so far, expenses soon to come:
1. House rental fees
2. Gas bills
3. Electricity bills
4. Housephone bills
5. Furnitures (Not sure yet, might be renting a furnish place:to buy or not to buy)

Sigh.... deep sigh.... deepest sigh.......
That's it!!!!!! I need my working visa NOW!!!!!!.... @$%#$^#$ what is taking so long??!!

No comments: