Monday, September 11, 2006

Cheer up!!

All this talk about $$$ just gets me down...=(.... so I've decided to chance topic and keep it cheery!!

I've decided to sent an aim for my next big holiday trip! Off to Bora-bora I go!!!

Where do I stay??
Le Meridien Bora Bora (At the Overwater Bungalow)
How long do I stay??
At least 4 days
When do I go??
By the end of 2008 (check out the off-peak price)


Look at the place!!! White sandy beach; crystal clear sea water. It looks too relaxing to be too true. Breathtaking mountain view; you could even feel the sea breeze gently blowing your hair and the warmth of the sun warming your face. Ahh the life!





Ain't it cool!.... sigh.....
Who to go with??
hahaha, who can afford to go with me? okie I guess I have to treat mummy dearest (She needs a looooong nice holiday "Another hole in my pocket")




Breakfast with the fishes .... hmmm I wonder if your allowed to feed them?? =P Will the waiter come over and stop you from throwing buffet breakfast food down to the sea?






Dinner would be so romantic! sigh...








This could be me!! Just give me a year or two to save up $$$.







Did this helping me cheer up?? I guess it did. It's my target! my motivation to work harder and earn $$$...

加油! 加油!

No comments: