Sunday, May 03, 2009

A conversation

I have a funny, quick wits friend,D. It's hilarious that some daily occurrence of our lives becomes a joke.

Some people can be very judgmental in a small way; reacts in disbelieve/shock if it's out of their norm. Then they turn to the know it all person, continue to become an airhead... This used to happen to me when i was younger but it is still happening to him which I found it hilarious.

Judgmental: What!! You're Chinese and you don't speak Mandarin/Cantonese??!!
The victim: Nope, I'm half Malaysian and half Japanese... I speak Japanese at home.
Know it all: Oh no wonder...
Airhead: Say something in Japanese!!!...
The victim: .................... -.-||

hehehehehe... This is the part when he could have told the person "BAKA!!" but that would meant that he needs to explain the word if the person doesn't understand it...

No comments: