Sunday, February 08, 2009

Healthy Breakfast

1st of all.. Thank you J and C for this nice breakfast..

Chianti Classico; Best Breakfast Restaurant for 2008

I LOVE THIS PLACE.... I had dinner with my friends here before; the meal was scrumptious... Unfortunately I didn't take any photos.
This time around, it is breakfast. One of the healthiest breakfast I ever had...

Freshly squeezed blood orange juice...


Lightly poached cod fillet and asparagus with a poached free-range egg and hollandaise sauce and a sliced of bread (taste like homemade)


Eggs Benedict – poached free-range eggs and leg of ham sitting on toasted muffins with hollandaise sauce


Traditional Eggs Florentine – spinach, parmesan cheese and free-range eggs baked in béchamel sauce


ps: I ate the cod... so healthy =)

No comments: