Friday, December 12, 2008

Has it been a year already??!!

You know that there is something wrong when there is traffic jam just off Chinatown at 6pm on a Friday night. Traffic has always been "moving" and not a stand still every late night shopping Friday. BUT that day was just ridiculous; should have walked. Parking luck was on my side that day, after 1 round around the roads, I found a park... wheeeeeeee.......

Classic Adelaide is Back!!! Welcome to Classic Adelaide 2008!!!


That more or less explains the jam. They've closed down a few roads for the classic car show. In my mind: who was that @$#!#%# who chose to eat in Chinatown today!!!
On the bright side, I saw a few nice wheels.... rows of Ferrari and Benz...

It is a little annoying when every one just stood there blocking my camera view.... these are the best pics I could take without any strangers head blocking half the car.















Above: Black Ferrari & Black Maserati
Below: Black Benz & silver Aston Martin



















Above: Red Jaguar & Cream Jaguar
Below: Ferrari (I think, but why is it a France flag and not Italy flag behind?) & Alfa Romeo


















This looks a little familiar, might be the car I was stalking last year in my carpark... hmmmmm


I might just make it my annual carpark paparazzi behaviour.... This year was a lot less classic cars in the carpark of my apartment...

No comments: