Sunday, August 24, 2008

Escargot Hunting Round 2

Escargot Hunting Round 2 = SUCCESS!!!

Place: The Corner Bistro
(along Leigh Street)

I love this French restaurant; simple design, similar to a French cafe, cute French waiter with strong French accent that makes most gals weak at the knees (including me :P) and I met a very charming French cook. There is a pretty French waitress who also works there (part time; I'll leave it to the guys to find out)

Starters:

Champagne and bread.....















I love my escargot!!! Savory, strong garlic flavour and chewy texture = I LIKE!!!



















Mains: Steak cooked differently (with red wine & with cream)











Dessert: Crepes and Ice-cream











PS: Mains and dessert was good, but the escargot just dominated my appetite. I can picture myself eating 5 plates of escargot in one sitting...yummy...

No comments: