Sunday, June 15, 2008

Life is funny

It's funny that I would never thought of how my life and my friends involve one another in this small small world.

Story:

When you sit among your friends now and how they complain about their work and how their superior from the Main company is a #$%#$% and forcing them to do this and that and demand alot of stuff to be done. What we do is to sit and talk how to get by the day without feeling the stress caused from the superior... meditate and hummmmmmmm "think balance"......

One day a high school friend called to say they are coming from interstates and wanna met up and catch up with old times. Sitting in a coffee shop, we talked about life, friends and work, which lead to how inefficient, whinny and lazy the workers are and how they don't get things done by the dateline.

Suddenly I realised my high school friend is the superior of my current friend... hmmm how small can the world be??

Best thing to do is smile and keep quiet.... =) hehehehe

No comments: