Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kenji

Such a long time since I've touched on Food Review section. (better late then never)

Restaurant: Kenji along Hutt Street.

In a Japanese (fusion) restaurant, Sake is a must!










Start off with an appetiser that challenges the taste buds (not that challenging =P) and octopus salad.










Mains: I had Duck Leg poached in orange and Japanese tea and smoke duck breast (Fusion) and Pigeon had Wagyu beef rump steak. YUMMY!!!!!










Dessert: cheapest one is the best!!
I had a creme brulee (so so only) but Pigeon's ice cream mix with Japanese tea (Fantastic!!!)










After dinner: Satisfied and a Happy Me!!












The second time we went back we ordered the boat. It was KAWAII!!!!



BUT! the oysters were awful; not fresh and had a foul taste. What is worst that bad oysters?? It's the chef telling you that you are mistaken at the oyster's taste and smell. EXCUSE MEEEE!! I know how fresh oysters taste like and it definitely ain't that!!

Would I go back again to that restaurant? I may when I run out of places to eat.
Pigeon would go there just to order the ice cream...

No comments: