Monday, March 10, 2008

Come to my Law Clinic!

Staying in Adelaide for so long, I have decided not to see a doctor when I'm sick unless it's life threatening.

After semi house-cleaning my room I found my doctor's prescription. Last year Sepmber I was down with fever and cough. Pigeon persuaded me to see the doctor, which I did.
Consultation fee = $30
Result = A4 size paper; no prescription

A4 size says:

~Stop smoking & avoid smokey enviroments
~Rest
~Stay warm
~Push fluids
~Eat even if not hungry. Eg; soups
~Paracetamol for fevers and aches and pains
~Hot lemon and honey and ginger drinks
~Gargle salt water and asprin to soothe sore throat
~Vicks Vapour Rub on chest
~Vicks Vapour Rub under nose at night- if you have been blowing your nose a lot put paw paw ointment on first to avoid the sting of vicks
~Aloe Vera tissues (saves nose chaffing)
~Vitamin C - either madarins, oranges, lemons or tablets
~Saline Nasal Spray "fess" to relieve congestion
~Zinc and Echinacea Lozengers or Tablets
~Steam Inhalations
~Cough Expectorant Eg; Senega and Ammonia
~If sympton persist return for review

-.- gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Next time when you are sick, come see me, I charge you half the price, $15and I print out A4 size paper for you...

No comments: