Saturday, September 22, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congratulations to Jessica and Randy!!!!!

This is one of my bestie in Adelaide who recently "got married". Her actual wedding is in November in Indonesia, but I went for her pre- wedding dinner in Adelaide.

Let me introduce you all to the happy bride, Jessica.... They exchanged their vows in front of a small group of family and friends.










Pre-Wedding Dinner in Hilton.










What do you think of the decorations?? Quite nice right!!... I didn't buy the decorations, but I helped out in the decorating itself.


















Of course every wedding dinner there is food.... here are the food pictures!!

For Entree; we have Morton bay bug risotto, roast pumpkin, lime butter.






For mains we have sirloin steak, basil "bubble and squeak" potato (basically means potato and sweet corn), charon sauce. For those who can't eat beef due to religion; they have lamb. I don't have the description for the lamb dish =P










Picture with the bride and groom; Jessica and Randy


* Note to self; no matter what is the situation next time, do not slouch when taking photo. I look so big size!!




I was sick; down with sore throat and fever that night; therefore couldn't stay long for the dinner, had to miss dessert.. =(... sigh, the dessert should be good!!
For dessert; they served chocolate souffle cake, cointreau strawberry, double cream and tea or coffee.

No comments: