Friday, August 03, 2007

Farmer in me

There should be a farmer in ever one. Mine has been unleased... hahaha
Road trip to Turretfield..... What am I doing overthere?? Sowing!!









After graduating Bachelor degree with Honours, I've found a job in "Sowing" and "Harvesting". This isn't what I thought I would do after graduating; haha but it's good exercise... After a day's hardwork,quenched down with a glass of hot chocolate and fill my tummy with sandwich and chips!!














After fieldwork at far far away Turretfield, sowing was done in Uni's trial field. Occasionally we have neighbours next to our netted field.












After sowing on the trial field, my attention is to sow in the glasshouse.



Little babies just grew up. They will soon to grow about 3 feet tall for the lines sowed in the round potted pots.






No comments: