Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sydney Trip Part 6


Why did I call my friends "culprits"?
This is the reason why. They brought me to YumCha early in the morning... This place feels soo like home, with the push carts zooming pass me every corner of the table. They also fry instantly in front of you, when you ordered the fried stuff (picture below).













This place is such a poplular place that you can't even book. You'll have to walk up ther early in the morning to ensure that that's a place for you to sit. If you arrive at 11am, you'll have to queue up until there are seats available; and yessss they sort of shoo you off when they think you have finish eating. (Yes it was an early morning for me, small eyes, big eye bags, I still had my old hair style =P)












I am not a sweet too person, but this was the cutest push cart in the restaurant. I just had to take a picture!! We ordered mango pudding, mango pancake, black glutinous pancake and some sort of a coconut jelly. The mango pancake was the best dessert dish.

No comments: