Sunday, April 15, 2007

Thai : My work

Places that I went, situation at hand; a different kind of feeling .
This was one of the village that I popped over. The pastor took us to a few villages, where a small number of them has accepted christ. My job was to entertain the children, well maybe a couple of adults as well. Since I don't know how to speak Thai, communication is abit of a problem.









Mummy dearest!! MUAKZ!!!!!
The outside of the hut: Just over that hill is Laos or was it Myanmar =P I forgot.. Yup, the hill top is the boarder; wanna step over and say hi? hahaha... a steep road leading back to where we came from. Bump ride at the back of a ut ain't fun!










Toilet without shades. well, if you gotta go, you gotta go. There is a proper toilet in one of the villages' home (which I borrowed) but I guess, not everyone has their own toilet at home. My guess is that this is a public toilet. I don't know exactly how this water is obtained, through underground? or being pumped up from the river. Either way, at least they have water.

No comments: