Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Not to forget FOOD!!!

The usual me would have put this first before any other blog entry... hahaha.. oh well...
Let me just start with a simple yet luxurious first night dinner. What seems to be a normal meal for me; 1 meat dish, a vege dish and maybe a mix of mince meat and vege and soup is a considered luxury for the people there.




But what is the most interesting of all meals that I have of the pastor's wife's cooking is the first breakfast I was there. Take a closer look at the dishes, especialy the fried egg.










So what do you see??? If it's an even closer (but blur)
Let me give you a hint: it's egg fried in egg...
Now what sort of egg?
hahaha It's ants , ant eggs and chicken egg..... Talk about high cholestrol =P but it taste good!!!just like egg =)

No comments: