Monday, February 12, 2007

Valentine's day

Valentine's Day is tomorrow!!!! and Pigeon is around to celebrate with me... Yipeeeee.... (Last minute change of plans)

So what are the normal things that you would get on Valentine's???My point of view of course.... The commercial lovie dovie things like:

Roses (single rose or a bunch depending on the guy's budget)

Chocolates, preferably in heart shapes
Romantic dinner for two in some posh nosh place (always an ideal thing, cus the restaurants would have valentine's special, and you don't have to clean up if you're having dinner at home)
And if your a girlfriend like me.... I've no idea what to get... i'm so stuck and it's also a last minute thing, cus I thought I had more time (Pigeon is meant to fly home this holiday). I ended up buying something "useful" and not romantic at all......sigh... Of course there is the being common present like the chocolate option, cooking/baking for him, but I don't want that!!

This is what I got for him... hahaha [pick a guess what it is]
Aren't I a romantic fool?? =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm so what did u get? is that motokata thing a dildo -.- looks like a high tech one... xD

Annabeth said...

hahaha nope; it's a nose trimmer =).... so what is your comment on this interesting gift?