Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Le Pew !!! Le Pew!!!!

Man!!! What an awful day in the lab!! seriously!! it was bad enough yesterday... but now it's just horrible!!!!This is what happened:-

There is this middle east guy working in a different lab, came to my lab to use some of the equipment (which just so happen to be located next to my work place)... and this guy has an awful strong BO... I tell you!! IT"S AWFUL!!!!! More over he was wearing the same shirt he wore yesterday.... I'm going to observe if he is gonna wear it again tomorrow! phewwww!!! polluting my air....!!!
The worst thing was my work place (for this experiment) is the fume hood, it sucks up all the air from the lab and transfer it outside the building (detox 1st of course). Now you can picture the flow of the smell.....

Even the chemicals that i'm working with smells better!!!! It's not good for health if you sniff it, but i rather take a huge whiff at it, hold my breath, than smelling his BO!!... His wife has recently been employed to work part time in my lab... it really makes me wonder if she herself notice it.... I havn't talked to her yet, so i've no idea if she smells the same as him... But the main question is that doesn't she notice it herself??!! or she is immune to it... or worst: she loves the smell (eeewwwwww)..... yuck yuck!!!

after working there for 2 hours... i think my lab coat begins to smell of him.... eeewwwww... gonna change lab coat.... need to sent this one for washing!!!....
If he is gonna wear the same clothes tomorrow, I'm gonna tell him straight in his face that he stinks, should shower and change clothes!!!! politely of course... I still need to survive in this lab....

No comments: