Monday, October 02, 2006

Birthday Presents!!!

It's about time I upload all the presents I've got for my birthday!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!! (I know some are still coming, slowly making their way through the mail.....)

Let me start from the earliest present that I've received for my special day:

1) 4th August 2006. My 1st present is from my best friend since high school, and I had to go all the way to Perth to collect it:

Beauty Image: an interesting present and experience.....
hahaha it shall remain as hush as possible =) but it sure is an unforgettable present!!!
Arigato JH san.....



2) 14th September 2006

I couldn't get a decent photo of the perfume alone.....
okie, the perfume was my second present by ZY and DL.
It's by Nina Ricci, shaped like an apple, with a tingle of fruit berry scent.



3) 15th September 2006
hhhmmm, kind of a give away picture from the top; BUT it's the one worth mentioning twice!!! It's a present from my dear pigeon! muakz muakz!! Does it need any description?? I guess it needs a good intro; a sparkling necklace accompanied with a set of dangling earrings from Swarovski.


4) 16th September 2006

A nice summer bag from C and J. Earthy colours that goes well with summer clothes...=)






5) 23rd September 2006
Another bag (I requested for this present; a bag that can fit alot of things without looking too bulky). So TADA!!! present from my best friends in Adelaide... JN and YH....






6) Just last week I got a photo frame from P and J. I didn't manage to take the photo, but if your around my place, you'll be sure to see it sitting either in my room or in the living room..... =)

Yes Me Want More Presents!!! So keep sending them here, even if there is no reason to...
WINK~*s

No comments: