Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Impression Night


Sigh, most of my frens didn't turn up for this event... makes you wonder why> It's such a good chance of taking pictures of all your frens dressed up nicely, etc....

Well, here is my dress for the night! and i'm proud to say, I bought this for myself, with me own money ($Aus 250 plus minus). This is the first time I saw an dress and "had to" have it. No regrets buying it, and it better fit my after 5-10 years... and this is the only full length picture i have on myself... the other gal is my housemate (the taller one)... hahah we both enjoyed ourselves I guess... haha....

The night went on pretty smooth, except the dumb DJ never played my requested song... What is wrong with these people and techno or trance??!!My guess is they don't like it, cus they dunno how to dance along with it. They kept playing hiphop on and on and on....

As for the food, like everyone says, the portion is small, but not too bad of a taste. of course there is a free flow of alcohol till 10pm. and i DID NOT get DRUNK! for those of you who are reading this... hahaha...

No comments: