Thursday, June 30, 2005

My thoughts for the pass month (May/June)

I thought I'll just write it down before I miss place them. These "quotes" are my copyright. The inspiration comes from heartache, healing and hmm.... Anyway, hey they are in order:

1. It's 3 am and I'm lying in bed. thinking, wondering; What and where went wrong? The story of my lost life. In a flash, what I have disappears and replaced by questions. When will peace come?

2. This heart was once full of hope but broken into pieces by you. Mended itself and fragiley placed with you again. but it's still shattered by you once again. This time it's healing again under lock and key, where you don't hold the key.

3. The door was once opened to your world, is now closed. Only a window is left open to watch you from a far. Warmest wishes to you from me everytime u turn back and peer in.

No comments: